The 15P/24V Jaeger Basic Socket is the modern system for the transmission of light and additional functions on 24V supply systems. It is used by leading truck and trailer manufacturers because of the technical advantages like contact safety. Thanks to the innovative rotary contacts with a single-ring seal and a sealing ring integrated in the end cap, the entire socket is sealed to the front and rear. The socket is convincing due to its small size for all installation situations. The optionally available 90° outlet has an output which is freely rotatable through 360°.
Highlights of 15P/24V Jaeger Basic Socket
- Socket housing with integrated contact insert for easy assembly
- Reduced size – easy installation even in small spaces
- Turned contact with sealing ring protects against water penetration
- Optimized cover for better handling and splash water protection
- End cap with 90° or 180° outlet (for cable or corrugated tube)
- Watertight (IPX7 and IPX9K tested )
Please click here to get more information.
Please click here to go to Erich Jaeger catalogs.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service to get more information.