DERAY ColdMelt is the ultimate water blocking system for automotive wire harness feed-through locations. Typical applications of DERAY Coldmelt is water/moisture ingress elimination. The standards of DERAY ColdMelt 105°C – Water Blocking System approved to major OEM water blocking specifications.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits of DERAY ColdMelt 105°C – Water Blocking System are listed below.
- A specially designed heat shrink tube and mastic strip that seals 100% of the time
- Low temperature installation that reduces thermal stress and protects the cable insulation
- Cables are embedded individually into the mastic strips forming a barrier against fluids and moisture penetration
- Accommodates and seals harness bundles of up to 130 cables
- Flexible installation allows adaption to the production environement
- Grommet standardization
- Good adhesion on PVC, XLPE and PP-EPDM cable insulation
- Continuous operating temperature: -40°C to 105°C
Please click here to get more information.
Please click here to reach general catalog of DSG Canusa
Please send an email to email@example.com or contact our customer service to get more information.